Total Pageviews

Saturday 7 May 2016

Correction Please; Pharm Chiemena Joe-Obi, and not Pharm. Daniel Nwoye Is Set To Wed.


This post is sequel to an earlier post where I had written in error that Pharm Daniel Nwoye is to get to married to Pharm Amadi Chizoba. READ ABOUT IT HERE!!!

I have received over a dozen of message calling me to correct this mistake... It is truly regrettable and reckless. However I thank all my readers who have shown complete trust by simply asking I make the correction, especially the bride Pharm Amadi Chizoba. Read more after the cut...



Before now, I did not know much about the beautiful bride until she contacted me and requested I make the change, that her husband is Pharm Chiemena Joe-Obi and not Daniel Nwoye, whom I believe is a friend to the couple.

To Pharm Chiemena Joe-Obi, the victim in this instance, I am truly sorry!!! 

To Pharm Daniel Nwoye, I am so sorry for the embarrassment this must have cost you!!!

To the couple, I wish you a blissful married life.

To you my readers, the date still remains 21th May, 2016. Better be there!!!

See their shirt... I love the dose and prescription part... Lol!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Got any Question or Comment?
Send in your comments or Questions here, and get feedback!!
Also post in your queries about this post..