Total Pageviews

Friday 10 April 2015

After Surviving Breast Cancer, Derby Osarere Now Has Bone Cancer.

Remember Debby Osarere who got flown to the US for breast cancer treatment ,after massive online donation awareness about her case? Her case came to light in 2011.Now, after being cured of breast cancer stage 4 and liver cancer,she has sadly revealed she now has bone cancer ..She shared the heartbreaking news on instagram,but says she is very optimistic she would get through this too..
Always smile and dance when you hear Bad news. My Medical Team (doctors) were trying to console me by saying first we have good news and bad news, which one do u want first? All I said was I’m used to good news but I take bad news for a chance so begin with bad.. So my oncologist said “I’m happy your chemotherapy is working for your liver but sorry the Cancer came back to your bones. They said remember you had an aggressive metastatic breast cancer. Abeg save me all the medical terms I no sabi too much English I only sabi the name JESUS CHRIST. Trust me I smile I knew they were waiting for my reaction I used to cry whenever Cancer pops up in my labs but this time I danced to show them my bones will be alright and said God gat me, (More below)I’m in HIS laboratory I mean I’ve been fighting since Dec, 12 2011 HE will never leave me. I have survived breast cancer stage IV, I’m surviving Liver cancer so how much bones? I’ve survived it before n I will survive it again. One certain thing is my tests are always (we saw something yesterday but again today we didn’t see anything). I will keep fighting for Sheyanu Bashorun, Olajumoke Ajibade And Michael. They all lost battle to cancer. It never gets any easier but I won’t give up because my STORY is far from over.
Early detection is truly the key. Consult your doctor when you notice any strange, abnormal, persistent symptom. Do keep living a healthy life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got any Question or Comment?
Send in your comments or Questions here, and get feedback!!
Also post in your queries about this post..