Total Pageviews

Friday 13 February 2015

SHOCKER: A DQB reader wants your opinion on this!!

A loyal DQB reader, who also happens to be a health worker, sent in a question that requires your candid opinion!!! It will shock you beyond words.
"I work in a hospital here in Abeokuta. I was on night shift and being my first real experience, I did not know what to expect. Almost at the same time 2 patients were rushed into the emergency room.
One patient was a pregnant woman, she was in pains and bleeding heavily. The other patient was a not so elderly man who seemed like he was having a heart attack, at least that was what the doctor said.

The doctor did not take any real action on any of the patient, instead he walked out of the room. I thought it was wrong, so I decided to ask the doctor why he was leaving? But he said that he wants to call his chief.. Haaaaa!!! I just know he did not do his best for the patients. Please advice me on what to do."

I decided to bring this dilemma to other DQBers.
Now my question is; Who would you have saved first, if you were the Doctor?!
Will you give attention to the bleeding pregnant woman, or to the man struggling with heart attack?

2 comments:

  1. Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you
    knew of any widgets I could add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates.
    I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping
    maybe you would have some experience with something
    like this. Please let me know if you run into anything.

    I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your
    new updates.

    Look at my webpage; telecharger Monuments Men

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll save the pregnant woman bcos in her case two lives are in your hands, but d man in that have the heart attack can wait a little. Just saying tho

    ReplyDelete

Got any Question or Comment?
Send in your comments or Questions here, and get feedback!!
Also post in your queries about this post..