Total Pageviews

Sunday 3 July 2016

Madonna University Top Models Feature In The Look-Book By Stylist Zeal.

Fashion trends can only be set by trend setters. The Madonna University Community owes her boisterous fashion atmosphere to a few. And trust me when I say, I know what I am talking about.

Kerry Gideon, Ashleigh Wentworth and Jason (and others not on the photo like Gabriel Achukwu, Ubaka Augustine etc), have persistently reached peaks others fail to reach.

In The Look-Book as put together by the Very Creative Stylist at Zealator Tailored Clothing, ie Zeal Ogbonna, it hope to showcase his stylish works... suits, natives, shirts for the trendy male (and female of course).

Stay with me as I bring you some of the most stylish wears trending in Madonna University Elele Campus, a Campus for Science, Medical and health science students. Unbelievable right?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Got any Question or Comment?
Send in your comments or Questions here, and get feedback!!
Also post in your queries about this post..