Total Pageviews

Thursday 15 December 2016

He Braved All Odds As A Student... Now He Gets Inducted As An Optometrist In Style.

This is a post about a young man many have considered controversial, political, yet docile. He started off as an Optometry student who just wanted to excel academically. He remained true to this course but had to take on new task, new responsibilities.
Ifeanyi Ibe stood out among his peers. His opinion about most issues was radical, 'unpopular' yet productive. It was once said that while he served on his Alma mata student leadership body, he was resolute and was one known for sticking to policies that were mostly unpopular among students.

Looking back, Ifeanyi revealed to me that as he leaves Madonna University Teaching Hospital As a Doctor of Optometry, he is fulfilled and grateful. He added...
"As I Analyse my stay here in school, one thing remain clear to me... I have no regrets. I am glad to have been called to serve on the highest student body; I am at peace with my God, and I m thrilled to be leaving at this Auspicious moment. A moment I believe hold a lot for me in the near future. Do not worry, you would hear more about me"
Ifeanyi will be among the graduating students of Optometry to be hosted in an elaborate event on Monday, 19-12-2016.
He released this pre-induction photos and simply invite all Ceremony-of-Victory... See other photos below!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Got any Question or Comment?
Send in your comments or Questions here, and get feedback!!
Also post in your queries about this post..